Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not Me Monday




I did not check my phone messages this week and then proceed to talk to the person,my sister, on the machine. Not me.

I then definitely did not get upset with my sister for continuing to cut me off when I was trying to tell her the answer to her situation. No way, not me.

I did not then realize that I was talking to the message and bust out laughing. Not me.

I did not fill a squirt bottle with water and tell Sophie to wash the windows so I could finish math with Ethan. I would never do that.

I did not teach my children to blow on our windows and then write in the "fog" just to buy some time till supper finished. Nope, not me.

Lastly, I did not hide laundry under the bed because I was tired and didn't want to put it away before my in-laws arrived. I would never do that.

Hope you have a great Monday.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment