Monday, October 26, 2009




I did not post my Not me Monday late Sunday night because I didn't know how to schedule post. Nope not me.

I did not put in a two hour Jeff Corwin video, exclaim this is science today, and come work on my blog.

I did not have to chase Sophie through the corn field at a corn maze. She thought it was much funner to stay off the path.

I did not just use the word funner.

I did not have to dry Sophie off after falling in my sister's pond.

I did not spend the whole day in my pj's on Thursday.

I definitely did not put on a sweatshirt, instead of a bra, to watch the kids ride their bike just in case a neighbor rode by.

I did not watch my 6 yo fall from the top of a pine tree.( No broken bones)

Lastly, I have not been pulling clean clothes to wear from my hiding spot under the bed from when my in-laws visited last weekend.


Until next Monday. Can't wait to see what this week holds.

1 comment:

  1. I've done the sweatshirt thing too. It works well and jackets work too...LOL

    ReplyDelete