Friday, February 26, 2010

Five question Friday

Five Question Friday!!!!

1. Do you sing karaoke? Yes, Yes, Yes. I love it and used to have a karaoke machine. We have lots of 80's music
2. What is your favorite coffee drink? I don't like coffee but I love chai tea
3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? I actually love my name and always have.
4. Were you ever bullied? No, my friends said I was way to Julia Sugarbaker"from designing women" for that.
5. How often do you eat fast food? Probably once or twice a week. Too much in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. you're the first one I've read so far that likes Karoke-- you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopped by from Scotland, UK and I'm now following your blog. Pleased to meet you! :)

    Yes, you're definitely in the minority as a Karaoke singer! LOL

    Oh, and I must just say that I LURVE your kitten pics! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete