Monday, March 1, 2010

Not me Monday

It's that time again. I really only have a few since we have spent most of the last week with the stomach flu.

I did not let Ethan come downstairs and watch olympics with me until after midnight after everyone else was asleep. He really was having a bad dream and needed some extra snuggle time.(or that's what I told myself)

I did not throw the school books out the window and threw the bikes in the van on the one warm day last week and took the boys on a bike ride.

I did not not believe Sophie on Friday morning when she said she was going to throw up because she had been well for over 24 hours and think she was playing the sympathy card to get to watch Curious George.

I did not find out a few minutes later, while I was using the bathroom, that she indeed was telling the truth as she said "Get up mommy quick I am going to throw..."

I did not jump up with my pants around my ankles to tend to her and have to boys walk in a say "Momma we see your big hiney".

Well, Hope you are having a good Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment