Friday, March 19, 2010

My Little Life

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? Yes, I saw Tammy Faye Baker eating at Snappy Lunch in Mt. Airy, NC


2. What temperature do you keep your house? 68 in the winter and 76 in the summer


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes? yes, on the ceiling fans


4. What's the worst job you ever had? babysitting these two kids for the summer. They wanted their mom to stay at home so they made up stories like I was saying I would not feed them unless they did the dishes and they tried to break this collectible thing their dad had to blame it on me. It was a long month and then I quit.


5. What is your most sentimental possession? A framed poem and dried rose that my hubby sent to me while we were dating and a tootsie roll in a glass tube that my dad gave me after we had a huge argument when I was 13 and going through a chubby stage. It said dieters emergency kit, break when you need a fix. We both laughed and it helped heal the hurtful things we said to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment