Friday, February 5, 2010

Five question Friday

My friend over at Motheringthemother has been doing this for a few weeks. I think it is really cool. I have not figured out how to grab the button or join the blog hop but Pam if you see this fix it for me please.
1. What are you most afraid of?My husband dying and being left to raise my 3 kids by myself.
2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron? Neither. I have a "surprise-me do". I wake up, brush, flip it upside down and wala(not sure how to spell that word). Some days it is wavy and wild and others a little straighter and flip out. I don't really care it is hair and I will probably have a new "do" in about 6 months. But I currently love my latest style.
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear? Phone to the ear.
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set? No, I try to make things blend but we definitely have bedroom on a budget.
5. Do you believe in the paranormal? No. It drives me insane all the media that is out there to support this.

Well, this was fun. Now off to have chicken tortilla soup and watch a movie with the kiddos. It is snowy and icy today. I love winter.

3 comments:

  1. Chicken tortilla soup and a "surprise me do"?!! I love it!!

    Great answers--very fun to read, and so glad you decided to join in!!

    Mama M.
    My Little Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have curly hair so i am definitely in the surprise me club as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, my name is tara and i go to cornerstone church... no really, true. I also flip but mostly coz i have really fine hair so it is an attempt to get some volume in it. :)

    ReplyDelete