Monday, February 1, 2010




I did not fix a dessert every day while we were snowed in at home.

I did not use old linoleum to sled on after our sled broke.

I did not spend 3 days in my pj's, just sliding extra pants on over them to go sled.

I did not take Striper, my cat, to get neutered and when I picked him up that afternoon they had sent him home with the wrong family.

I did not let my children get out the paint and create masterpieces till their hearts were content totally unsupervised.

I did not decide that my upstairs hallway was a gag gross color and buy paint before the snow came just so my hubby would be snowed in and need to help me paint.(Why do you think we had so many desserts)

Last, I did not decide that I did not want to wait for help and I painted the hallway alone while hubby was napping.

Hope you have a Happy Monday.

1 comment: