Monday, February 8, 2010




Well, another Monday so let's get started.

I did not text my husband "dirty"messages at work because I knew he would call me and I missed him and wanted to hear his voice. (I have just entered the 21st century and got texting on my phone LOVE IT!) I would never resort to such trickery.

I did not let our kids sled on a hill that was so steep that I had to stand at the bottom and catch them to keep them from hitting a ditch.

I did not rent a few(4) chick flicks because my husband is working out to town this week.

I was not the only mama at the home school party running and sliding on these cool mats like I was 6. It was so much fun.

I did not (have not ) gone on a crazy decorating spree in my house. No telling what it will look like next week.

Have a great Monday.

1 comment: