Friday, February 19, 2010

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle? Yes, I hit a big dog one night after leaving my boyfriend's house(yes it is now my husband). I was so upset that I turned around and went back to his house for some sympathy.
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off? pull, I don't have time for things like scissors(incidently, I pick nails too.)
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?both, my brother and I are 15 months apart we shared a room until I was about 8
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life? Wear, Love any lounge clothes
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Anything on TGIF, star search and fame.

So, it's your turn. Jump on to Five Question Friday. I just love it!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! Sorry I haven't called. I think I have a cold, a flu, a bug, not sure. I just feel like......really bad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable blog! we call our 3 kiddos monkeys too!!!
    the puppies are so adorable.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. star search, oh those were the days!

    ReplyDelete