Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm back

I feel like I haven't written in forever. We had a great, but busy, Christmas. I can hardly believe that a week ago was Christmas eve. The kids had a great Christmas. They were excited on Christmas morning thrilled with the presents under the tree. We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends and I found my new favorite game. Boggle. Never played but my niece got it for Christmas and LOVE IT. That is going on my list of must haves.(well, maybe not must have but REALLY want). We are preparing for New Years Eve. We have a few friends coming over and I am looking forward to ringing in the New Year with them. My friend Pam asked a few questions over on her blog so I thought I would answer them.

1-Did you complete your resolutions that you made this year?
Not completely, but I did lose 20 pounds last year and am hoping to do it again. I did start journaling(here).

2- Most exciting part of 2009
My husband started a new job that was made for him and he absolutely loves it.
Caden is reading and Ethan is reading chapter books and Sophie can (sorta) spell her name.
Made some great new friends.
I have a new niece and nephew coming from Ethiopia.

3-What did you struggle with the most in 2009?
Troy working late hours and being here "on-duty" by myself 24-7
Remember to be Mommy not just teacher

4-What did God do for me this year?
Healed, provided, protected

5-What is your greatest accomplishment?
I think my greatest accomplishment this year would be being a supportive wife(even when I didn't feel like it), changing the eating habits of my family, becoming more educated on foods and nutrition.

Take the time and answer the questions for yourself. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment