Monday, December 21, 2009





I did not go on a marathon shopping day with my mom and sister that lasted 15 (yes that is right) hours. Only a crazy person would do that.

I did not buy stocking stuffers for myself because Troy will probably not have time.

I did not stay up until 4:30ish am talking to my sister the day after shopping for 15 hours. I am a responsible mom who always gets enough sleep so she is not a grump the next day.

I am not as excited about Christmas as my kids. Counting down the days and shaking presents. No way I am way to composed and serious for that.

Happy Monday(FOUR DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!! I see you got on the link!!!! I'm trying to get you on my BlogFrog but I think they are having issues this morning. I will keep trying.
    Love you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get just as excited about presents! :) lots of fun. merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete