Wednesday, December 16, 2009





Ethan did not stand in front of the fire and pull down his pants to warm his bottom. We are very modest and would never do that.
Caden did not follow that with a warning to Ethan to not roast his "marshmellows". We never discuss our body parts with cute names.
I did not have my suitcase from Thanksgiving still in my room with clothes in it. I always unpack immediately.
My boys did not unpack it for me so they could zip each other in it and slide down the stairs in my suitcase. That would be insane.
I did not let Sophie eat as many hershey kisses as she put in the bowl as she said,"One for me, one for the bowl." While we were baking last week. I would never let her eat chocolate for lunch.

This week's not me Monday on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment