Saturday, December 19, 2009

A great day!

We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday and woke up to a winter wonderland. I know 4 inches is not much for a lot of people but for us a good snow. I have been fighting a cold for several days and so my hubby let me sleep in this morning.(what a sweet man!.) I got up an snuggled the kids while we watched Saturday morning cartoons. Then we hit the snow. Our neighbor has the best hill and she lets us ruin her snow to sled down her front hill. We had a good time. I mainly stood at the top and helped them get on but it was fun to watch. Hopefully the next snow I will feel like participating more. The kids love it. Troy even went down a few times. We had snowball fights and built snowmen. After 2 hours the kids were wet and exhausted. We came in had lunch, I made cookies and we snuggled in front of the fire and played UNO. The kids wandered upstairs where a fantasy land of princesses and knights came to life while Troy and I took a "nap".(Drifting in and out while I listened to the kids play) A good supper, baths and we are winding down for the night. Troy and I are going to wrap some presents and maybe watch a movie online. Getting ready for church in the morning.
Sounds like a great day to me.

How did you spend your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment