Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting ready

Well, we have finished up all preparations for Christmas. The kids and I spent the morning preparing a puppet show for their daddy for Christmas. It is going to be hilarious. We have wrapped all the presents. The last load of laundry is in the wash and we are packing the bags. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Our family will be celebrating a Day with God. We haven't done this before but think it will be a big hit. Troy and I have planned an age appropriate day to honor God. I'll let you know how it goes. I have 1 out of 3 asleep and two are camping in my room tonight. Daddy is working late so it is just not worth it some nights. I just want them to sleep. I hope that you are all ready for Christmas and will have a relaxing day with family and friends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment