Monday, November 9, 2009





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not find Sophie going potty(#2) and crying because she sprayed her "girlie" with lysol because "It really stink bad mommy." Nope not me.

I did not find all three of my monkeys riding slick sleeping bags down our stairs. My calm children would never do that.

I did not dust bust the big dirt off the carpet before company showed up because I missed my vaccuming day this week.

I did not feed my children PBJ's for 4 out of 6 meals in two days because I had not been to the grocery store. I would never.

I did not grumpily tell Ethan that 6:15am was too early to get up and to please go back to sleep. NO not me.

I did not then get up with Ethan 5 mornings last week by 6:30 and then tell him that my brain was only ready to listen to God speak. If he could please stop talking. Not me I am Miss Sunshine in the morning.

I did not make a game out of smashing semi-rotten pumpkins on the trees behind our house, so I could finish cleaning the bathrooms and then have to give all 3 a bath.

I hope all have a wonderful Monday. I am going to bed because daylight savings time is killing me. It has actually turned out to be a blessing to have one-on-one time with Ethan and he is having a Quiet Time with me as we snuggle on the couch every morning.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment