Monday, November 23, 2009




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I just have a few but here they are.

My husband did not rake a huge pile of leaves under a tree just in case Ethan falls out of it while climbing way up high. NO way he would never do that.

I did not have a very cost friendly birthday party and then turn around and order pizza for supper because I was too tired to cook. Nope not me.

I did not have to explain to Sophie why we don't wiggle our "girlie" while we dance. My daughter would never dance in such a way.

I did not fall asleep for the second night in a row before 9:00 in front of the fire and proceed to leave dirty dishes in the sink. No I always clean my kitchen before I go to bed.

Have a Happy Monday.

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Ha, the pizza ordering and the dishes in the sink sound way too much like me! I could have written this post for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am always doing things to save money, then turning around and doing something else to spend what I just saved. It's a vicious cycle!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete