Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I hope you have a wonderful day. I thought I would list some things I am thankful for

1. I am thankful for Jesus, my savior, my friend.
2. I am thankful for "Momma" when mine is not available.
3. I am thankful for my wonderful, hard-working, hubby.
4. I am thankful that I have friends that I can be real and honest with and they love me anyway.
5. I am thankful for my warm house and clothes for my family.
6. I am thankful for neighbors who will look after my cats while I am away.
7. I am thankful that I can school my children in the way that will best meet all their learning styles.
8. I am thankful that my family all lives within 2 hours of each other.
9. I am thankful for healthy, active children who love life and Jesus.

I could go on but duty calls. Off to Nana's. It will be a full house packed with love, laughter and children. Sounds like something else to be thankful for

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment