Monday, November 30, 2009





I know Monday is almost over but we have been busy. Today was Caden's 5th birthday and we spent the day at the zoo.(I'll post more about that later). I do have a few not me Mondays from me or my kids.


I did not leave Sophie screaming in the bathroom and go upstairs thinking she was pitchin a fit because I told her to go potty and some time later realize it was not a fit but that she had locked herself in the bathroom.

I did not let my kids watch ALOT of tv so I could finish packing for the trip out of town.

I did not pretend to be asleep so I could spend some time by myself while my hubby fixed the kids breakfast.

Last, I did not decide I could get back in shape in one week and was so sore at the zoo that I thought I would die.

Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your son!

    That is too funny about your daughter getting locked in the bathroom... how did she ultimately get out? Or is she still in there???

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete