Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Funnies

Sophie has had a day where she has been pushing the limits. Come to think of it she is like that most days. By 7:30 tonight my patience was at an all time low. So, she was supposed to be brushing her teeth but of course she was bouncing on the exercise ball.(not sure what that thing is for) as I proceeded to discipline her for her disobedience I reminded her that she needed to do the things the first time I told her too. As she walks in the bathroom I her this mumbling and I catch her saying in a sarcastic voice. Well Boo Who to you and then a noise that sounded suspiciously like she was sticking out her tongue at the "door". Well at least she has no problem voicing her frustrations.

Ethan and Caden watched a special on NGW(National Geographic Wild) about salmon we watched the spawning process and the male is shaking his tail viciously after the female laid her eggs and Ethan said so is that how you and Daddy made me. I almost fell in the floor.

Did not want to forget these things today.

1 comment: