Sunday, January 23, 2011

Almost done

When I married Troy, I not only got the best man in the world, but the best in-laws. They are not perfect, we don't always see eye to eye, but you will never find more giving, caring people. For example, my father-in-law, Jack. When you first meet him he comes across as quiet and shy. He is but he is also funny, loves to pick, and very sneaky. Yesterday, he offered up his day to come help Troy and I paint at Dad's. He was cracking me up. My middle monkey, reminds me a lot of him. He is the quiet one that you need to watch out for. Sometimes it is hard for me with him because he is the same age as my dad. They went to school together. Seeing Jack healthy and Dad looking so much older is hard. Jack has always been there for us. He is a rock. I love him dearly and can never thank him enough for the hugs that last just a little bit longer because although no words are said he knows I need one from a daddy. Thanks Papa for all your help.

We painted and worked at Dad's until 5am this morning. We are almost done and have potentials coming to check it out this week. I am looking forward to a relaxing week. Praying for lots of snow. I need a snuggle day with my kids and hubby with some good Hallmark movies and a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment